The Center for Genocide Studies of University of Dhaka is looking for hiring a Research Manager for its’ UNDP funded Bangladesh Peace Observatory (BPO) project.
Deadline for submission: 31 January 2018
Post : Research Manager
Duration : 1 Year (extendable)
Remuneration : 60,000 BDT per month minimum
Job Location : CGS, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000
Contract Type : Full Time
Number of positions : One
- MSS in any discipline of social sciences, education, geography & environment, and statistics;
- Preference will be given to applicants holding PhD
- Foreign Master degree (or above) holders from a globally reputed University will be given special preference;
- Applicants with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet, SPSS, STATA or other data analysis tools will get preference.
- Applicants must have clear knowledge of SPSS/Excel and other applications of MS Office;
- Applicants must have at least two years of research and data management experience.
Language Skills: Proficient in English
- Responsible for knowledge management, translation, and data collection activities from different sources.
- Manage research activities maintaining the highest ethical standard and according to established work plans, budgets, and timelines.
- Lead and supervise the CGS data analyst team in standardizing the data table, and identifying study related caveats, variables, and indicators.Provide ongoing technical oversight of data management activities; supervise the data analysis, and prepare reports.
- Regularly communicate with partner organizations.
- Provide visual and creative representation of data.
- Responsible for the dissemination of various knowledge products of the project, ensuring timely delivery, effective messaging and high quality.Organize meetings including advisory committee meetings, seminar, and conferences; and documentation of coordination activities.
- Work as a team manager in advocacy and campaign-related activities.
- Communicate regularly with the Director and CGS project management team.
- Maintain liaison activities with the UNDP, Government offices, and other partner organizations.
- Suitable tasks as assigned by the office.
The potential candidate may apply and drop a CV to the following e-mail: email@example.com
For Information, Contact: 01675-687852